Saturday, June 24, 2006

McKenna Magic

You have read before where I can only describe this child as joy, pure joy. She tickles me and I so like being with her and seeing her do things. From sun up to Night Night she is just magic. This morning whe woke up beside me, rolled over, looked at me and said, "Morring Mommy. I lud you" We got up, had some cereal together and talked at the kitchen table, dressed and went over to my mom's to check on her and if she needed anything. McKenna walks in, says to Grandma, "Your booboo hurt?" Grandma says, "a little". "No worry, it be all better gammaw" I left her with my mom for an hour to go to the gym and she told me she would take care of Gammaw, "we be fine". As I left she stood at the door blowing kisses and waving.

I cam back and got cleaned up and we went to a birthday party of a friend of mine's 5 year old. It was at the bowling alley. McKenna bowled and at the end of the 7th frame she was ahead of everyone. She had 89 points! Her first bowl was a strike! And she got two spares too. It just tickled me how after the first time she bowled, she knew just what too do each time after. Mommy got the ball and she walked out, got the metal ramp, slid it to the line, took the ball from me and pushed it down the ramp. Being the littlest bowler, they did not have shoes for her but that did not stop her. And when she noticed her little friend, Lindsey (a little sister of a party goer, in McKenna's day care and LD) she noticed Lindsey was not getting a turn (she was not bowling) McKenna wanted Lindsey to take her turn, set it all up for her, Lindsey pushed the ball and McKennas jumped up and down, clapped and said, "Yea Lindy, Good job!"

We went shopping after that. Just browsing. She likes to hide in the clothes racks. But if I say, "McKenna, I need to see you" she pops right out with a "I right here, Mommy" with a big smile! We came home for a nap. As she layed down, she said, "Go Sissy after nap, Mommy?" I told her yes we would go get Sissy after our nap. She hugged me asked to snuggle and said, "I lub you, Mommy"

I love you too baby!!!

No comments: