Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Stolen Words


I stole these words from a couple whose relationship I admire greatly. I really hope you do not mind. In light of everything with Aaron, our common ground will always be McKenna. Thank you Andy for reminding me what is really important.

I think a sign of maturity is realizing that no one will ever agree with you 100% of the time, nor can you be expected to agree with family and friends 100%.The thing to learn is that you dont cut off family and friends 100% because you dont always see eye to eye.You just 'agree to dissagree' and come together where you do agree. Enjoy the other person where you do have common ground and dont bring up the stuff where you know you will disagree.So may people think a relationship has to be all or nothing. Thats such a shame and we all miss out on a lot of good times and a lot of love.When you demand 'all or nothing' in a relationship you will probably be left with 'nothing'And thats so very sad for all concerned. --Andy W.

Hey Mr & Mrs Andy W -- I love you!

No comments: