Friday, March 10, 2006

Great Beginnings!


I was at McKenna's daycare and her teacher told me about a conversation that she over heard McKenna having at lunch yesterday. She said the McKenna was talking to Wesley and Said, "Wesley, would you like to go to church with me? Would you like to go to my church and see Jesus?" and Wesley said yes he would go to church with McKenna. Then McKenna turned to her little friend Claire and said, "Claire, would you like to go to church with me? Would you like to go to my church?" Claire told her no, that she goes to her own church and McKenna told her that that was good. 2 years old! 2 years old!!! It is so wonderful. McKenna loves going to church. She asked me last night if we could go to church. I am so hoping this is a great beginnings.

No comments: